We are happy that you have decided to visit us. We would like your experience on this website is as satisfying as possible. This Cookies Policy aims to aid you for this purpose.
Cookies are essential for the proper use of the Internet. They are not harmful: they can not harm your device, and if they are enabled, they help you identify yourself and solve possible mistakes on the usability and performance of our website www.singularityfoundation.es.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small temporary files stored in your browsing device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc) when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to store certain information in your device, for example, to store user preferences or to recognize you if you visit the website later.
When a cookie is created in your device, the following information is stored:
- The address (domain) of the website that created the cookie.
- The duration of the cookie.
- The content of the cookie.
What are cookies used for?
- Essential cookies. Technical cookies necessary to manage your flow within the website or to keep you logged in. If you block the, it is possible that certain parts of the website might not work properly.
- Customization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytic cookies. These cookies help us and third parties to record where visits are originated and how users interact with the website, in order to create analytics that helps us to enhance the website structure and contents.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to manage the advertisements displayed, their content and frequency.
- Behavioural advertising cookies. These cookies help to track your browsing behaviour in order to create a profile to determine relevant advertisements for you.
- Social sharing cookies. Cookies required to log you into your social networks in order to share contents.
What is local storage?
A local storage is a file created by a website in your device. Cookies are just one type of local storage, but there are others. It is important that you know them so you can block them or delete the data stored by them.
In order to help you delete or block cookies, the following lists contain cookies used by this website. Most web browsers have the option just to block or delete cookies for specific domains, so you do not have to delete them all:
- First party cookies necessary to run the website or to remember certain user preferences
- Google Analytics (Google, Inc.) https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Google Functions (Google Maps, Youtube, +1, Google Remarketing, Google Translate, etc) (Google, Inc.) http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
What are third-party cookies?
Many websites incorporate functions or features provided by third parties, like:
- Analytics on website usage.
- Interactive maps.
- Videos and multimedia elements.
- Social-sharing buttons.
Web browsers with a private browsing option
How do I block or delete the cookies?