April 21st-23rd, 2023 – Sixth IN-PERSON edition
Open applications / Solicitudes abiertas
Fill out the form below.
- Delegate’s Registration fee: fees to be agreed.
- Advisors fee: fees to be agreed (free if the delegation is greater than 5)
What registration includes
- Pre-conference training: General Preparation Guide and Committee specific Background Guides, authored by the Committee Directors and the Secretariat that will help all delegates to prepare better for the conference.
- Optional pre-conference training: The MUN EN LAS AULAS Academy provides schools with an optional training programme. If you are interested, visit their website or directly contact the following address email@example.com.
- Meals: Meals and coffee breaks
- Conference Events: Entry to all Conference Events, including social party and Workshops.
- Faculty Agenda: Faculty Advisor Agenda including a Barcelona City Tour.
- Certficate: Every delegate and faculty advisor will receive a certificate of participation in the Closing Ceremony
Points to take into consideration
- All payments must be made in Euros.
- Schools must pay a minimum of 50% of their entire fee before considering their application confirmed and before receiving any country allocations.
- The first round of registration closes on February 28th, 2023.
- On March 1st Study Guides will be published and Schools will receive the country allocations
- The last date for registration is the 1st of April 2023. However, in case our slots fill up earlier, we will have to close registrations earlier as this is a limited seater conference.